News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best EU server provider  (Read 2416 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Best EU server provider
« on: May 27, 2021, 07:15:15 PM »
Is that legionbox.com or hosting.uk?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Best EU server provider
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 07:07:54 AM »
Look out for 24/7 customer support and the option of phone support when you're choosing your VPS plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of all the server-related issues. I'd recommend bodHOST VPS hosting services. I have had some technical questions and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is EU-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with this web host at all and have moved three other client's websites to them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 12:37:21 PM »
One of my friends suggested me dealing with NetShop ISP hosting. I looked at their homepage and got to know they offered nice server hosting solutions along with nice features, free bonuses and the price for them impressed me a lot. Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 09:38:24 AM »
With Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 11:52:50 AM »
To get the right deal you have to get the information about the hosting provider. To Choose a reliable and decent dedicated server hosting provider in EU, you have to do research for the host. In research you have to follow a few points while selecting a provider for your hosting:

Visit Company website
Check Company’s Review and Ratings
Best Server Stability
It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
Offer the Flexibility of Customization
Secured network
Security of your data

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 07:46:03 AM »
I recommend Zetservers.com unmetered dedicated hosting to everyone. #1 host in my opinion.
Any problems I have had were solved very very quickly. They even respond to low priority billing questions quickly.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 07:28:55 AM »
Speed and uptime are excellent, support is always there whenever you need them (even if it's for dumb questions).
QHoster.com is great and good web hosting provider. Thank to this web site I was able to created so nice web pages. Its very easy to use it and add pages, photos, articles... The servers are fast.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 08:05:29 AM »
I know warez-host.com is a great website. They offer nice offshore servers.
It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. I opened a live chat session, and was connected immediately. Their support even went as far as to rebuild the modules needed for my script to be 100% positive the issue wasn't server-side only.