News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for reseller  (Read 370 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Looking for reseller
« on: May 07, 2021, 11:12:39 AM »
So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:

less than 40/mo
    free whmcs or blesta preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 150gb or more
    bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable
Any info on NetShop ISP reseller hosting service? Any discounts, reviews, comments?

Thanks

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Looking for reseller
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 07:32:09 AM »
I like kvchosting.net reseller hosting packages so far. It's cheap and provides good, reliable service without limitation on space or bandwidth.
No hassle – just quality and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. If they keep this up I will probably never ever change host.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 10:43:15 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 01:19:01 PM »
Your search end here. Start your own business with bodHOST Reseller Hosting. Avail of free technical support for your clients with bodHOST Reseller Hosting plans.
  • 1- Click-Installer
  • Web Host Manager (WHM)
  • Easy Upgrades
  • 24x7 Support

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 09:57:41 AM »
I have used Netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on an international level, I did not have any idea what to do, etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact, they are still helping me after almost 3 months.

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 10:55:18 AM »
To Choose a reliable and decent reseller hosting provider, you have to do research for the host. In research you have to follow a few points while selecting a provider for your hosting:

Visit Company website
Check Company’s Review and Ratings
Best Server Stability
It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
Offer the Flexibility of Customization
Secured network
Security of your data

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 12:34:27 PM »
You can rely on NetShop ISP hosting. They offer Fast UK Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain. They have fast and polite customer support that works 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble you may experience. I like it very much when you deal with hosting providers.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.