News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best shared hosting provider ...  (Read 3409 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
The best shared hosting provider ...
« on: December 29, 2020, 05:38:25 PM »
What's the best shared hosting porvider - either rockhoster.com or misterhost.net?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: The best shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 09:02:56 AM »
What's the best shared hosting porvider - either rockhoster.com or misterhost.net?

Hello,

Shared hosting is an ideal solution for basic HTML or small business websites. So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, eUKhost will be the right choice for you. It is the best cPanel hosting UK provider. Also, you get free migration, 30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 11:05:47 AM »
What's the best shared hosting provider - either rockhoster.com or misterhost.net?

I have been with Host.co.in Windows Shared Hosting India for over 6 months and I have never had a problem. Generally 99.95% Uptime, SLA, Good pricing, and professional service. Plans just Starting from Rs.125 per month. I'd highly recommend these guys.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 07:28:43 AM »
I need to say that Rockhoster.com has responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before).

siya002

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 10:02:03 AM »
I am Impressed by ByteNAP. Very cheapest rate and amazing services provided to me. ByteNAP is an experienced and well-organized web hosting service provider in India that has aims to provide the best and good quality web hosting services to all of its customers.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 06:51:30 AM »
I've been a client of Rockhoster.com for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

SharB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 11:27:43 AM »
Thanks for sharing your recommendations.I will send them to my tech team  https://itmaster-soft.com/

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 10:11:39 AM »
Digitalserver.com.mx is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straightforward. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lots of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."