News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Affordable cPanel web hosting offers ?  (Read 3255 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Affordable cPanel web hosting offers ?
« on: December 16, 2020, 09:14:44 AM »
Hey guys,
I need your help. want to choose a good web host which is ok for magento e-commercing.
How many resources do you think I need?
Recently came across Hostmines.com cPanel web hosting offers - look really good.
What do you think of them? Are they good? What host is better?

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Affordable cPanel web hosting offers ?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 10:41:14 AM »
A big part of Host.co.in the offering is based upon excellent customer service. They have several different means of getting in touch and a good Service Level Agreement.

Get Flat 50% OFF on this Christmas 2020 for cPanel Hosting Services from Host.co.in, cPanel Hosting Starting at just only RS 62/Mo with using code CP50.

99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Live Support | Email Support
Live telephone and live chat support in multiple languages
30-day money-back guarantee
Free migration from other hosts

For more plan visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:02:56 AM by Divya165 »

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 06:42:50 AM »
Can say that Hostmines.com cheap webhosting is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 06:55:57 AM »
My web site is up and running within 24 hours. Hostmines.com support replies within seconds.
Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. They will always go the extra effort, been with them for almost 8 months and never regretted it once.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 07:58:17 AM »
Well, Hostmines.com has been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. The support response is within minutes (although I never had any major issues). Good web host!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 06:42:29 AM »
You can trust Hostmines.com hosting. Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, has always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.