News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for Nginx + FFmpeg shared hosting  (Read 2682 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Looking for Nginx + FFmpeg shared hosting
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:58:47 PM »

Hi,
I need a Nginx + FFmpeg shared hosting plan for the test.
no need for unlimited traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.

I did not find any provider yet.
Please suggests.
Any info on INSIGHT WEB HOSTING ? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about them?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Nginx + FFmpeg shared hosting
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 12:01:01 PM »
Can recommend kvchosting.net provider. The builder seems okay, but I'm going the wordpress route because of the needs of a band website. I'm not knowledgeable enough at this point to really review the web building capabilities, but from what I've read their servers are really good.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 11:50:38 AM »
Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Hostnamaste.com web host.
They step up every time and give me all the help I need to give my clients a first class experience. Well done guys.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 12:16:20 PM »
When I QHoster.com contacted support team, they told me all the steps how to host my website. So, the main advantage of using their hosting service is that I have never had real problems to solve, or if there appeared some problems, well-trained support staff always assisted me to get rid of them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

CynthiaBHoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 10:33:02 AM »
Looking for Nginx + FFmpeg shared hosting and this place is good for such people. I like that you shared the detail here for the people who can help you. When I did the easy essay writing on web hosting services I found many great service providers.

marcumharrison1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 11:51:35 PM »
Yes, I  am looking for a shared hosting provider for my website, can you recommend a cheap and reliable hosting company. Also, I need a US server because it is my client's requirement. I already try Hostgator, Namecheap, Siteground, and Godaddy but my client want a new one. I will gladly accept any suggestion. Thanks! Check this link to know about Games.lol, a website where you can download different variety of game for free. Also, check their best gatcha games and you have time, play them.