News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared hosting recommendations please?  (Read 3368 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Shared hosting recommendations please?
« on: October 12, 2020, 11:57:44 AM »
Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on Bullten.com and the shared hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting recommendations please?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:45:11 AM »
I've had no issues with bullten.com uptime, and speed upload of my sites is pretty fast and I am on one of the cheaper plans that they offer. They are all super helpful guys (though I am sure there are more) and I have even seen Matt (I think he is the owner) answering tickets.

Rachel

• View Profile
    • Hostripples #1 Canada/USA/Europe offers cheap and reliable web hosting services starting from just $1.46/month with Unlimited Space, Bandwidth & Email Accounts. 24x7 Live Support. 30 Days money back guarantee!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 08:03:25 PM »
Fastest web hosting platforms in India with cheapest hosting is under hostripples web hosting. All resources are easily available. Buy now!
Rachel Dsouza
https://hostripples.com/
Thank You

chessafrominnzone

• View Profile
    • SSL Certificates
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 06:17:46 AM »
You can check out Innzone Hosting's plans. We are based in the UK and have customers around the world. Please visit our website to learn more: https://innzonehosting.com/web-hosting.php

You can add us to your list of options. All the best!

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 06:58:08 AM »
Shared hosting is the most affordable and reliable web hosting service for startups and bloggers. Anyone can easily start or build their online presence through a shared hosting service. While choosing an affordable shared hosting provider, I think you should consider some important terms like cost-effective plans, reliability, features, SSL, domain, support, etc
Also, you can make a list of all the top and most affordable shared hosting providers and sort them according to your requirements, budget, etc.
I Hope you'll get the best one after doing this research.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 11:17:39 AM »
You can trust greewebpage.com web host. Their web hosting plans are very affordable according to me and I like that they are a green web host since I think that we should do anything we can to help mother earth.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 11:57:18 AM »
I recommend bullten.com hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
I contact them, their sales rep explained to me everything and found a really good hosting package for my needs.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 09:35:45 AM »
kvchosting.net - #1 for SSD based solutions.
I believe if you chose them you will not regret.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 12:14:48 PM »
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Recommended Bullten.com hosting service to others.
Signup process was pretty fast, simple and  traditional (I did not send them any copies of IDs etc). I did not wait to much after the payment for my account details.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.