News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap server to buy from a right provider ...  (Read 3196 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Cheap server to buy from a right provider ...
« on: October 02, 2020, 05:36:40 PM »
What's the right server to buy for hosting a forum?
Two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, so which way is better to follow?

Rachel

• View Profile
    • Hostripples #1 Canada/USA/Europe offers cheap and reliable web hosting services starting from just $1.46/month with Unlimited Space, Bandwidth & Email Accounts. 24x7 Live Support. 30 Days money back guarantee!
Re: Cheap server to buy from a right provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 06:11:11 AM »
Hostripples.
Rachel Dsouza
https://hostripples.com/
Thank You

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 03:54:32 PM »
Cheap servers are available form owned-networks.net.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 11:51:15 AM »
My experience with kvchosting.net has been awesome so far. I experience very little downtime (30 mins - 6 months), download speeds are good for the most part and I have yet to run into a serious problem where I would have to contact customer support. Highly recommend them.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 09:46:26 AM »
I thought I’ll have a hard time running my website, but it’s fairly easy. In fact, I enjoyed the hands on experience. The QHoster.com team is always there to back you up in areas that you need help with and they have always been happy to help.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 12:02:38 PM »
I always recommend Kvchosting.net SSD Hosting as a reliable, easy, fast and flexible service.
All our sites load quickly. We have never had a support issue that this provider has not been able to solve in a fast and highly professional manner.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 12:37:31 PM »
I'm hosting multiple domains at Kvchosting.net SSD servers. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365. My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.