News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: need reseller hosting package. Europe.  (Read 4212 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
need reseller hosting package. Europe.
« on: September 14, 2020, 10:23:54 AM »
Requirements:
- 300 gbs of disk space, - 8 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering Rockhoster.com reseller hosting packages. Europe.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: need reseller hosting package. Europe.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 11:31:54 AM »
You will not be disappointed. I give Rockhoster.com web host out highest recommendation.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 09:19:23 AM »
I recommend you to choose Rockhoster.com and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
Service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Rachel

• View Profile
    • Hostripples #1 Canada/USA/Europe offers cheap and reliable web hosting services starting from just $1.46/month with Unlimited Space, Bandwidth & Email Accounts. 24x7 Live Support. 30 Days money back guarantee!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 06:41:09 AM »
Best of the reseller services in Europe at https://hostripples.com/unlimited-reseller-hosting.php
Rachel Dsouza
https://hostripples.com/
Thank You

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 09:18:57 AM »
Reseller hosting is always the best option if you want to start your own venture or business. Reseller hosting is the most affordable hosting service that you can resell to your clients and make a profit.
So, while selecting the best reseller hosting provider, I would recommend you to go with some basic research, first, make a list of all the top reseller hosting provider in Europe then sort them according to your budget and requirements.
After making this sorting, I know you'll definitely get the best one. Still, if you are not able to find out the best one then here I would recommend you to go with the eUKHost reseller hosting provider. It is the most reliable reseller hosting provider in the UK.
You can easily start your own web hosting business with their reseller hosting services.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 11:58:35 AM »
Can also recommend QHoster.com reseller hosting deals. I must congratulate you on the continually outstanding level of customer service - we realise that we are pushing the limits of the shared environment and you and the support staff have done an amazing job accommodating us!

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF  for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y  for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 07:24:37 AM »
Hello,

While choosing the reseller hosting provider, I think you should consider some important terms like reliability, security, and affordable packages.
Those who are able to fulfill these aspects then surely you can go with this reseller hosting provider. Reseller hosting is the best and most affordable type of hosting services, you don't need to learn about server management and solution. Reseller hosting is just like a plug and play type of hosting service to start a web hosting business.
For more details, I would suggest you to visit the WHUK for better suggestions and offers.
WebHosting UK (WHUK) - Leading Web Host in the UK
cPanel Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed Linux VPS Hosting

bastion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 11:41:11 PM »
I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the best cv writers, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 07:35:35 AM »
The tech support is quick, helpful, easy to understand, and highly intelligent. The only time my site's been down, somebody tried to hack it - and then, centohost.com caught the attempt in progress and shut it down, so I didn't have much to clean up.

alex

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 08:52:13 AM »
  10GBHosting Offer White label Linux Reseller Hosting Uk https://www.10gbhosting.co.uk/linux-reseller-hosting/ Service. Check out the Packages offered by 10GBHosting
Basic Plan
1. 30GB Space.
2. 20 Accounts.
3. Unlimited Data Transfer.
4. Unlimited Domains.
5. Unlimited Mailboxes.
6. Free SSL Certificate.
7. White Label Interface.

Premium Plan
1. 60GB Space.
2. 40 Accounts.
3. Unlimited Data Transfer.