News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server for hosting a forum ...  (Read 2986 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Right server for hosting a forum ...
« on: July 16, 2020, 04:57:13 PM »
I need a right server to buy for hosting a forum and two hosts are in my mind: inxy.com and hostingsource.com.
So if you were me, which way would you go? 

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Right server for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 09:45:03 AM »
I switched to hostingsource.com after several days of research. I was with another host, but this web host topped all the features and had rave reviews by everyone. The support guys at are simply excellent, you can see the difference in service and it matter a lot to me.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 05:40:05 PM »
I believe QHoster.com and Legionbox.com servers are right for you.
The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 08:37:20 AM »
It seems to me that cloudarion.com servers will work fine for your needs.
Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 09:49:52 AM »
I recommend exmasters.com web host for anyone in need of quality dedicated server hosting.
The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 08:28:42 AM »
I started with hostingsource.com server hosting about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
Pricing is superb. Their uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 10:31:32 AM »
I have been a thaihosting.asia customer for over three years now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."