News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?  (Read 2591 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
« on: June 26, 2020, 07:52:48 AM »
Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
need over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on cloudarion.com web hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 07:16:50 AM »
I came to cloudarion.com server in Switzerland 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 08:45:50 AM »
This stable host has amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time  compared with many other hosts that could take easily an hour on hold to get through to someone), e-mail or online chat. Cloudarion.com support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 09:07:53 AM »
I like cloudarion.com Germany dedicated server hosting service. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. The crew there offers fast reliable service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 08:53:49 AM »
The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
I switched to cloudarion.com Russia server after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast.