News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best server provider in Europe  (Read 3103 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Best server provider in Europe
« on: June 10, 2020, 06:30:14 PM »
Comparing servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com, which one is the best in Europe?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Best server provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 08:47:38 AM »
Try Exmasters unmetered EU servers. The customer service is friendly and has always been great. I have wanted a few things changed with my account and they have all been done within minutes of me asking (upgrading and downgrading packages).
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 09:06:01 AM »
No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service). QHoster.com is good one. Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 01:48:49 PM »
Well, QHoster.com has been nothing but superb. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 07:32:57 AM »
Since I've signed up with QHoster.com provider, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. I like their payment methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 08:46:40 AM »
SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).

Uptime is great. QHoster.com even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 09:43:28 AM »
There is many organisation providing dedicated server. I will recommend you to choose WHUK is one of the best hosting provider firm in the Europe UK.
WebHosting UK (WHUK) - Leading Web Host in the UK
cPanel Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed Linux VPS Hosting