News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe ...  (Read 3227 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe ...
« on: April 20, 2020, 08:14:27 PM »
The best server providers in Europe are: legionbox.com and hosting.uk.
And what do you think?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 07:59:01 AM »
I first contacted Hostyd.org support staff for help with one of their server hosting packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 12:11:27 PM »
I know ExMasters is a good provider. They offer a great list of dedicated servers to choose from.
Just contact them for further details and choose a server which is closer to your website visitors.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 06:34:17 AM »
I have been with CoreSpace.com for almost 4 months now and they have always been my favorite and I don’t think they have ever let me down. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 08:12:51 AM »
QHoster hosting is amazing!
Prices: Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 12:01:54 PM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

I like Bullten Dedicated servers europe. Pricing is competitive.
As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime, it is quite good. I had downtime only several times and it lasted about 30 minutes. it's ok for me.
All in all, the quality of the hosting is very good, I can proudly say I am hosted with this web host.