News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1140 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: February 01, 2024, 05:31:44 PM »
Shared accounts from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 06:17:13 PM »
OwnWebServers offers an unlimited web hosting plan that starts at just $3 per month. This affordable plan includes a wide range of features, such as unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases. Additionally, OwnWebServers provides a user-friendly control panel, 24/7 support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Whether you're a small business or an individual looking to create a website, OwnWebServers' unlimited web hosting plan is an excellent choice for its value and reliability. With this low-cost option, you can enjoy all the benefits of web hosting without breaking the bank.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 03:23:52 PM »
Shared plans are available from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 07:42:57 AM »
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
You can trust Allwebhost.com website hosting solutions. They are top notch. Everything works fine with them - recommended.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 07:48:59 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Allwebhost.com - Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting..
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 06:07:49 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 07:29:50 AM »
Personally I like Hostnamaste.com - Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider.
They have created an exclusive selection of high performing and stable machines, located in the best data center facilities.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 07:10:53 AM »
Instantly install over 400+ open-source scripts with just a click! Servers are powered by AMD and Intel processors, each equipped with high-performance memory and NVME SSD storage giving you the best hosting experience. Allwebhost.com has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2024, 06:10:48 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.