News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: boomhost services  (Read 2651 times)

Morrison

• View Profile
boomhost services
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:46:55 AM »
 Hey guys,
I was browsing the web and looking for some nice shared hosting provider and found boomhost.com
Do you know anything about this web host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

madio

• View Profile
Re: boomhost services
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 03:50:09 PM »
If you are interested in getting quality services, check out plans which hostround.com provides.
They provide hosting on high availability servers with high quality hardware, low latency network, Tier-3+ data centers to achieve amazing up time and fast loading websites. Support is fast and amazing.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 10:48:45 AM »
As I see boomhost.com customer support is responsive and friendly, any issue is solved quickly. Stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 11:39:50 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say boomhost.com hosting plans are fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers to provide perfect services.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 11:43:22 AM »
 I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Danolan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 08:24:59 AM »
UK hosting forum is best and easy to locate for hosting type tasks and the work for the stable components. The author has posted the service of https://www.nerdywriters.co.uk/ in the region of reading time with the huge formation with the date and time of posting ethics.