News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 3050 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: March 18, 2020, 05:25:12 PM »
Which VPS is the best to have a deal with - either QHoster.com or Hostplax.com?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 10:48:36 AM »
Although QHoster.com is the only host i have ever needed to use, they still provide top quality hosting.
Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 08:21:54 AM »
Good web host. QHoster.com have servers in so many locations like Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.
With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. ;)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 10:55:37 AM »
I'm hosting multiple domains at QHoster.com cheap VPS, Only for $5.83/mo if pay yearly.
I like their server locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection).
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 02:28:29 PM »
I can highly recommend QHoster.com hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.
This host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 08:16:16 AM »
I'll most definitely be giving QHoster.com my business for a long time. They have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

Discounts for all hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33
Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle)