News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: managed servers in Europe, Linux (3 TBs of HD) ?  (Read 3658 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
managed servers in Europe, Linux (3 TBs of HD) ?
« on: October 31, 2019, 09:22:48 AM »
I'd like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering managed servers in Europe, Linux (3 TBs of HD)
I have found QHoster.com and Hostunmetered.net Dedicated hosting providers with servers in Europe.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: managed servers in Europe, Linux (3 TBs of HD) ?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 09:08:55 AM »
I've worked with over half a dozen web hosts over the last few years and I've found QHoster.com to be the easiest to work with.
Their support is top notch and there services & pricing were easy to understand.

They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai) and more.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 08:51:26 AM »
Give hostunmetered.net a try. Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.
This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 08:19:10 AM »
I highly recommend this web hosting provider. My site has been hosted with Hostunmetered.net for over a year now with only one instance of any downtime and that only for about a half an hour.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 08:53:39 AM »
Thanks to Hostunmetered.net provider, my sites are now running as they should. There are no hidden traps or fees.
Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.