News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server in Europe ... help me to make a right choice ...  (Read 3981 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Server in Europe ... help me to make a right choice ...
« on: October 07, 2019, 04:38:35 PM »
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are really nice for me and I wonder which one you would recommend me to have a deal with?   

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Server in Europe ... help me to make a right choice ...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 08:56:09 AM »
One of the best server providers in Europe I know is Hostunmetered.net - The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good. They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 08:12:30 AM »
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.
QHoster.com makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 07:54:02 AM »
You can trust QHoster.com - Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
Server locations: Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 08:29:21 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com services to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 11:21:07 AM »
I have noticed that QHoster.com started to offer KVM VPS deals. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.