News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost server which is good for hosting a forum  (Read 4016 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Low cost server which is good for hosting a forum
« on: October 04, 2019, 05:25:10 PM »
Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which way should I go and why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server which is good for hosting a forum
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:22:46 AM »
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.net provider does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 07:39:30 AM »
I have three websites hosted at Kvchosting.net web host. Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing... what else can a customer ask for?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 08:18:15 AM »
My site has never been down as a cause of Kvchosting.net servers and my pages load very fast.
I've never really called in for phone support, but it is available as well 7 days a weeks if I ever needed to use it.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

RuskinF

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 02:27:24 PM »
kvchosting.net is the best. I've used it to host my domain. I even got a Free SSL certificate. They provide good support, although I've never felt the need to use it.

--
RuskinF

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 08:30:16 AM »
I switched to Kvchosting.net after a bad experience with another host. The service is excellent.
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.