News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best Hosting Provider for Streaming video?  (Read 3698 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Best Hosting Provider for Streaming video?
« on: July 17, 2019, 07:54:02 AM »
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Streaming Video support.
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support. + Upgrade to more resourceful package.
What can you say about Exmasters.com web hosting services?
Any feedbacks, reviews on the quality of their hosting?
What host is better?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Best Hosting Provider for Streaming video?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 07:00:07 AM »
I can also draw your attention to a good alternative - Digitalserver.com.mx servers in Mexico.
They gave me a good deal of affordable hosting service and top of the shelf tools, all the way.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 08:21:11 AM »
I was with another hosting company before finally selected Exmasters.com as my best choice.
I wasn't happy with the support provided by my old hosting company and decided to move on.

I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

AdrianG001

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 02:40:43 PM »
For live streaming video,bandwidth allocation is needed more.Second thing your server must also be powerful for response,so you need website who has both these qualities.Softwares are needed,since it is heavy memory based.You need a dedicated server hosting provider.

Regards,
Adrian

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 09:02:32 PM »
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Streaming Video support.
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support. + Upgrade to more resourceful package.
What can you say about Exmasters.com web hosting services?
Any feedbacks, reviews on the quality of their hosting?
What host is better?

Video websites has alot of visual content to display. The time of streaming and availability of video content on time and handling the number of users is the main thing for a video website host. You need to use Caching system like varnish and CDN System. You have to careful while choosing a hosting provider at is giving all the perks on one click.

Regards,
Diana

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 10:27:29 AM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.