News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Reliable hosting in Canada with .CA domains ?  (Read 3862 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Reliable hosting in Canada with .CA domains ?
« on: May 03, 2019, 07:10:13 AM »
Guys, I need over 20 gbs of disk space.
Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee. Register .ca domain + servers located in Canada.
What can you say about Canspace.ca and also QHoster.com web hosting and domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Reliable hosting in Canada with .CA domains ?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 06:50:08 AM »
So if you make Canspace.ca your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before).

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 08:58:36 AM »
Canspace.ca is a reliable web host. The things I like about them are:
 - servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime,
 - features are very good,
 - they increased everyones bandwidth for free a while ago.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 07:00:28 AM »
It seems to me that it will be better to choose a local web host. Canspace.ca is a good one. When speaking on the phone to their rep., it's a comfortable conversation.. kinda like talking to an old friend. If there is something you don't understand, it's not given to you in tech terms, it's in terms that anyone on the street and understand.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Orsutree

• View Profile
    • sbo
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 07:53:17 AM »
It's the information I'm looking for as well.

CharlieBuckmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 01:10:30 PM »
Amazing! This arbitrary number picker is an epic and fascinating thought and it explode my psyche and makes me insane towards it and this article is appealing as well. I truly love this site and it's being bookmarked structure now since I can get best essay writing services to compose my daily assignments and I value this article so then I'm certain they concocted better point later on and that will likewise be useful. So I truly like the article and expectation that others will like it as well.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 11:05:56 AM »
I would recommend bodHOST because it is a solid web host that prioritises the needs of its clients. In the hosting market, assistance is essential because it assists clients in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating for their superb 24/7 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime. They provide the best services as well as new offers at a price that everyone can afford.

If you buy today, you'll get a 50% discount on WordPress services and use the Coupon Code - "NYVPS50"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 05:19:36 AM by davids007 »

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2022, 11:38:31 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

JackAshley

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2022, 03:58:04 PM »
Most of the p[eople have no idea about the email connector. They are reading bout and visit on-site https://skptr.ilearning.me/2022/02/07/how-to-check-dissertation-writing-services-reviews/ for this connector through this blog. I am also reading about it for the very first time. So also going to share bout this blog with my friends to let them know about it.