News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap server in Europe  (Read 3911 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Cheap server in Europe
« on: December 17, 2018, 01:26:41 PM »
Hostsailor.com and hosting.uk provide cheap servers in Europe and I need to know which plan should I sign up with to host my heavy website with?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server in Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 10:15:06 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Well, believe that you will not regret having looked at cloudarion.com servers.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 07:28:10 AM »
You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I can recommend you to look through Serversbase.com and their dedicated servers.
50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 05:58:17 AM »
My favorite in EU is Okayservers.com pretty obviously. They offer a great list of dedicated servers to choose from.
Contact them, they can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 09:30:21 AM »
It seems to me that ASPnix.com is the right place where you can get EU servers at reasonable rates.
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 07:41:24 AM »
Give my vote for Cloudarion.com servers.
You will receive:
 - 24/7 technical support by e-mail and via the Internet a week
 - Physical protection (24/7)
 - Network monitoring (24/7)
Maximize performance and protect your data with complete RAID 1 and RAID 10 disk mirroring.