News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: linux reseller hosting accounts?  (Read 3985 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
linux reseller hosting accounts?
« on: July 19, 2018, 10:04:58 AM »
The thing is that I have some clients who is looking for
50 gbs of HD, 1 TB of bandwidth linux reseller hosting accounts.
One of my colleagues recommended me to try kvchosting.net reseller hosting account. Are they trustworthy?

What other hosts do you know?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: linux reseller hosting accounts?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 08:57:03 AM »
You can also check out dailyrazor.com reseller hosting accounts as an alternative.
I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
After you sign up with kvchosting.net cheap ssd hosting service, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 02:05:17 PM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources kvchosting.net ssd host puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 11:31:25 AM »
Pricing is still great! Kvchosting.net is famous for its unique features, easy-to-use control panel and helpful support team.