News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: My budget is $50/mo! Recommend me a good reseller account  (Read 5033 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
My budget is $50/mo! Recommend me a good reseller account
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:20:13 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of mechanicweb.com reseller web hosting services.
My budget is $50/mo.
I am planning to host my clients' web sites at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: My budget is $50/mo! Recommend me a good reseller account
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:36:49 PM »
I contacted Mechanicweb.com support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.
Thanks a lot to my friend advice. Now I am very pleased with my host and really enjoy my experience dealing with them. Recommended.

The price for their reseller hosting plans is great.

hostdens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 12:50:58 PM »
Your corporate site is often the first and primary interaction that your customers — and the world — have with your product, service, and brand. Maintaining availability and performance is critical to your brand integrity. At Hostdens our aim has always been to constantly enhance our services by offering the latest technical strategies to stay ahead of our competitors, thereby becoming a leader in Reseller Web Hosting. To continue this trend we have reseller Web Hosting with a 99.9% Uptime. A 99.9% Uptime should often be viewed skeptically. Many web hosting companies claim to offer such an uptime without the technology to truly achieve it. At Hostdens we can honestly, and confidently, say that out 99.9% Uptime is backed by the technology to achieve it..
You get 17 Worldwide locations to choose your server location

Visit:- Best Cheap Reseller Web Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 10:26:10 AM »
I've been with mechanicweb.com for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 07:54:53 AM »
Thank you, mechanicweb.com Team - you are the best of the best!
I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been VERY impressed with these guys.
I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 11:10:16 AM »
Mechanicweb.com host gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.
Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.