News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com  (Read 3089 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com
« on: October 27, 2023, 05:48:55 PM »
Shared accounts from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 07:31:36 AM »
I've used rockhoster.com hosting solutions, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 07:04:54 AM »
Satisfied I've done the decision to choose Rockhoster.com - They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 11:33:04 AM »
I definitely would recommend CoinsHosting.com Shared Hosting to any webmasters or newbies looking for reliable host.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 07:16:34 AM »
I've been with NetShop Isp for just about a year now (I'm using their shared hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.