News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 6712 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: October 30, 2023, 05:49:20 PM »
Comparing shared plans from planethoster.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow and why?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 07:40:42 AM »
Try NetShop isp solutions. They offer cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain.
Plus fully managed hosting - free/included. Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 11:56:27 AM »
Shared hosting from M2Host is the best and affordable. Our web hosting plans are are starts at just $1/mo. It includes services like Softaculous Script Installer,
DDoS protection, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2023, 07:59:41 AM »
For me coinshosting.com works great. Highly recommend their Shared Hosting solutions.
It is a great host that I'd recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 08:15:14 AM »
Attention webmasters and website owners! Save big with bodHOST's Black Friday sale - 40% off web hosting with coupon code BLKFWH40. With reliable hosting, 24/7 support, and uptime guarantees, bodHOST is the ideal choice for anyone looking to host their site. Don't wait to take advantage of this amazing discount - sign up for bodHOST web hosting today!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 10:25:57 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Shared hosting plans start at just $2 per month. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2023, 06:41:13 PM »
A good choice of hosting primarily depends on what you need for your project. Every website is different and has its own quirks.
If you're a beginner and your project is small, you should consider shared plans with the option to upgrade to larger plans.
If you are already an advanced client and your project is already popular, then you should consider a VPS service or a dedicated server (if you do not understand servers, then it is advisable to have your own system administrator).
Since you are considering only shared plans, I can suggest you to consider the tariff plans of hostpro.com.
Their servers are located in the Netherlands and in the USA.
Technical support is available around the clock every day via live chat and ticketing.
High-quality servers and good prices for services.
In any case, you can talk to their technical support and they can help you choose the best plan)