News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best server provider to buy  (Read 4064 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Best server provider to buy
« on: June 04, 2024, 02:14:48 PM »
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com, which one is the best for hosting a forum? Any ideas?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Best server provider to buy
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2024, 07:52:51 AM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
Well-balanced server hosting packages are offered by ZakServers.com and GTHost.com web hosts. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2024, 08:37:34 AM »
You can trust Regvps.com solutions. Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting.
They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2024, 11:41:44 AM »
Excellent hosting provider. I started with the shuttle packadge and I am now on a budget server hosting I have been on every plan that is offered by Hostnamaste.com and I upgraded when I was ready to. I currently have 5 sites all hosted on a variety of the different plans available at this host.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 10:09:21 AM »
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. I moved my personal site to Hostingsource.com and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). Additionally their response times are exceptional.

Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2024, 08:07:05 PM »
The best servers can be got from centoserver.com and legionbox.com.
I appreciate the value, customer service and especially the quality of the hosting plan in which we are invested. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good company selling a value driven product backed by customer service.