News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: great service for testing apps  (Read 5310 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
great service for testing apps
« on: August 02, 2017, 10:33:44 AM »
I had application and needed to get server to make tests.
I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option for reasons.
Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
I have found bithost, they are resellers of Digitalocean hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins and several altcoins as well.
It is very useful for developers to have such service, so I decided to share.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: great service for testing apps
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 12:20:25 PM »
My favorite host for app hosting is dailyrazor.com
I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »
According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 10:29:20 AM »
I have done my own research and for me their service is really attractive because they accept btc as payment and have fast service delivery and hourly bill their clients. I am sure that bithost.io is trustworthy.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 09:58:39 AM »
 I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is decent. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have nice terms.