News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: True offshore web hosts. What are they?  (Read 5374 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
True offshore web hosts. What are they?
« on: March 30, 2017, 11:33:02 AM »
I wanna make a notion on the hosting services market. I need true offshore web host with these specs:
 - 20 gbs of disk space, Linux, 1 tb of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support.
What are your views on superbithost.com bitcoin offshore hosting services? How is their pricing?

Any alternatives for comparison please?

Thanks.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: True offshore web hosts. What are they?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 12:38:44 PM »
They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with superbithost.com - it is great offshore web host.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 12:18:57 PM »
When speaking on the phone to a superbithost.com rep., it's a comfortable conversation.
The control panel works very well. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.

Server locations: Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, etc.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 09:00:01 AM »
I am lucky having found superbithost.com bitcoin offshore web host - these guys are professionals.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

gradymoore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 08:29:12 AM »
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
188bet

GarciaWillis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 03:19:35 PM »
I've learned a lot more exciting topics. To properly share Slope 3, I'll have to learn a lot from you. Are you interested in learning more about this game? Slope 3 is an excellent game for young individuals who want to develop their reflexes.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 04:05:03 PM »
Accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are full-featured and worth trying. They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the price is great!