News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: QUESTION: Professional reseller hosting accounts in Greece?  (Read 5626 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
QUESTION: Professional reseller hosting accounts in Greece?
« on: February 17, 2017, 09:41:22 AM »
I require your help to find any possible info on Lionhost.gr cheap reseller hosting services.
They have servers in Greece + real Greek Ips - this what I need.

Need: over 60 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: QUESTION: Professional reseller hosting accounts in Greece?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 08:04:43 AM »
I'd like to share my experience dealing with Lionhost.gr web host.. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Using the code: 10off - you will give 10% off the price.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Lionhost.gr is honest Greek web host with real Greek Ips. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Uptime is ok.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 09:00:08 AM »
Lionhost.gr?

Yeah, this host is professional in all the ways. It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 10:46:40 AM »
I've been hosting with large companies, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.
I am pleased to say lionhost.gr team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
Recommended Web Host!