News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Any place to host photo gallery?  (Read 11810 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Any place to host photo gallery?
« on: January 31, 2017, 07:57:22 AM »
I would like to know about the best place to host photo galleries.
I need 10Gb - space and 300Gb - bandwidth, Linux
The company should provide 99.9% network uptime and min 30-day money back guarantee.

My business partner recommended me Hostwinds.com or QHoster.com, but I still hesitate to be or not to be.

Any experience with these hosts?
So, what can you suggest me to look at?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Any place to host photo gallery?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:46:55 AM »
If I were you, I would choose hostwinds.com and their ssd web hosting solutions. Their Litespeed server is fast.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 09:41:11 AM »
Check out services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great wordpress hosting deals.

eluminous Venkat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 10:38:07 AM »
In Cpanel you will find photo gallery upload, it is simple to create a images folder in Cpanel, If you confused just call for virtual assistants, they will help you out. best portal eluminoustechnologies.com

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 06:43:33 AM »
You will be pleased with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting services as well. It is one of the best hostings I've had the chance to test.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 08:45:06 AM »
The site speed is good. QHoster.com servers are secure. The prices are fair. You might pay a little more than you do for bare bones elsewhere, but a full CPanel with ever increasing functions and very logical placement, attentive, technically solid customer support, secure fast servers and everything working out of the gate saves a lot of time and that makes up for more than the difference.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 12:19:06 PM »
Transferred all my sites to hostwinds.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 12:33:32 PM »
I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

LusoVPS

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 07:09:08 AM »
If you are looking at an unlimited hosting plan, exactly what does that mean? All unlimited plans have limitations – it’s just a matter of what those limitations are.

Cinthya98

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2022, 10:38:16 PM »
Well, I used both of them, and I would say they are both great, but still, hostwinds.com is a better choice for hosting photo galleries. For all the other purposes, Qhoster might be a bit better. Actually, there are many great hosts, and some of them are truly fantastic. I'm using a couple of them. I also use hostwinds for the photo galleries, as I have a business account, and I use all the galleries for it. I also ordered a great board from create.vista.com. I hope it will be read as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 10:45:22 AM by Cinthya98 »