News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Dedicated Server/Managed Mail Server  (Read 7298 times)

GuruAudience

• View Profile
Dedicated Server/Managed Mail Server
« on: December 08, 2016, 08:34:37 AM »
I want a managed mail server solution that never goes down and costs very little to provision new accounts. Is there something out there that offers essentially unlimited email accounts for any number of domains, is vendor managed and NEVER goes down?

Basically I want a Dedicated Server that I would use exclusively for email. I would like to find that solution that has already engineered a great package that incorporates the SPAM filters, virus protection, web mail, etc. where I just rent the server per month. Limitations on email is just based upon the disk space I order up on the Server and bandwidth; i.e. not a fee per email account provisioned. Thanks.

Lucamod

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated Server/Managed Mail Server
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 07:00:05 AM »
Do you have any monthly budget?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 10:11:35 AM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Try considering these decent dedicated server hosting providers:
1) HostingSource.com
2) Mddhosting.com
3) Dcxv.com
Pricing is reasonable. Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 08:18:25 AM »
Take a look at Hostwinds dedicated servers.

Their network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 10:40:39 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted ones: a1dedicatedservers.com or superbithost.com
I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price - you get what you pay for really.
Their websites are convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 09:52:44 AM »
==>> Demontech.net will bet he best bet if you would like to get powerful dedicated servers.
They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
Solid hosting services so far, keep it up!

LusoVPS

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 07:06:49 AM »
What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.