News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for best international hosting  (Read 7834 times)

GuruAudience

• View Profile
Looking for best international hosting
« on: December 08, 2016, 08:38:58 AM »
Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world. I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.

Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Looking for best international hosting
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 02:15:08 PM »
Think that you will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with SolVPS.com - they have servers in US and UK.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 10:24:30 AM »
If you are in search of reliable and honest web host with fast and stable servers in Mexico, can recommend digitalserver.com.mx
It is great MX web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
Very reasonable monthly charge also.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 07:59:44 AM »
Try to check out dcxv.com if you need EU cheap web hosting solutions along with useful tools, scripts and other features.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. You'll get 99.9% uptime.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 07:48:43 AM »
I decided to try rareservers.com hosting after seeing good feedbacks about their services.
As a webmaster or administrator of a site that is mission critical, I simply don't have the luxury to wait and wait. Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to this host now. Their servers are located in France, UK and USA.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 12:09:02 PM »
  I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 08:23:35 AM »
I can recommend Hostplay.com website hosting deals. They have servers in Sweden, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Russia.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »
 Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.