News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need a low cost shared account ...  (Read 2758 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Need a low cost shared account ...
« on: August 07, 2024, 02:59:02 PM »
Should I use a shared accounts from libertyvps.net or allwebhost.com?
What would you do being in my place?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Need a low cost shared account ...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2024, 08:38:18 AM »
Looking for Linux Shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2024, 12:44:04 PM »
First of all, my websites don't sell anything online and don't get huge numbers of visitors, but if I relied on my site for my income, I would think about investing in a local server for piece of mind. For my purposes, showing (my own) video and music clips, Allwebhost.com shared hosting has been well priced and pretty reliable.

Also get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2024, 06:08:10 AM »
If you are looking for a low-cost or affordable web hosting service, look no further than WebHostingWorld. Here, the shared hosting service starts at just $1 per month offering 99.9% uptime and the best customer support 24/7. Ensuring the security of the website with free SSL for life, free setup, free domain for life, free website builder, free website migration, and many more. For more detailed information please visit the website.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2024, 05:55:24 AM »
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic shared hosting plan starts at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it provides free Cpanel and free SSL. We also have a customer support team available 24/7. Please check our website for more information.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 12:51:59 PM »
When I found Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2024, 08:52:04 AM »
Since VPS has had much better uptime, is much faster, and gives you much more freedom, since you can install any panel you want for example, it will be the best hosting solution for you.

I signed up with GTHost.com vps hosting and everything went very smooth. System Level Optimized Solutions. Highest Quality Components, Fans & Power Supplies.
Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.

ducklife12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 04:04:30 AM »
Well-written post! I will be returning to this lovely blog more often this year! I appreciate your insightful post. Play LOLbeans io for free!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2024, 11:45:45 AM »
Well, Allwebhost.com is far suprerior web host - they solve problems and on an extremely timely manner. When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session. I mostly use IM and when not available I know I can leave a support ticket - they are all over it.

Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."