News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?  (Read 5325 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?
« on: August 05, 2024, 07:22:14 PM »
Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
Is GTHost.com reliable VPS host? Any reviews please?
Thanks a lot!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 08:10:10 AM »
Like GTHost.com vps hosting solutions, this one is preferable: 2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2024, 10:21:24 AM »
A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

I find GTHost.com Montreal vps to be incredibly Perfect. They are optimized for high I/O performance and low latency.
Supermicro Blade Servers, Enterprise SAS/NVMe drives, Linux Auto-deploy, Auto-backups.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2024, 01:10:48 PM »
These guys are awesome. You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, GTHost.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you. The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online. Like their Phoenix vps, and here is the one I can highly recommend: 4 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 160GB, Traffic 16TB - $20/mo.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2024, 09:55:51 AM »
Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with GTHost.com vps host. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best. Top notch support!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2024, 10:47:34 AM »
Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
Is GTHost.com reliable VPS host? Any reviews please?
Thanks a lot!

bodHOST SALE >>> Save 15% on VPS Hosting at bodHOST by using the code VPS15! Experience powerful hosting solutions with enhanced performance and reliability at an incredible discounted rate. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer to elevate your online presence with top-notch affordable VPS hosting services.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2024, 06:11:52 PM »
If you're looking for VPS hosting, you might want to check out hostpro.com. I use them myself, and what I particularly like is the daily backup system. They make you feel more confident because if something goes wrong, you can easily restore everything. They also have very good technical support. I have contacted them several times and always received fast and qualified help. It's really important when you need support that works around the clock and is ready to solve any problem without any extra costs.