News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: netshop-isp.com.cy vs hostsailor.com  (Read 4350 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
netshop-isp.com.cy vs hostsailor.com
« on: July 19, 2024, 07:41:37 PM »
Which VPS should I sign up with - netshop-isp.com.cy or hostsailor.com?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: netshop-isp.com.cy vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2024, 08:52:22 AM »
OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 03:54:27 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2024, 02:18:36 PM »
If you're looking for a reliable hosting service, I advise you to pay attention to VPS solutions. For example, there is hostpro.com, which offers various VPS plans. They use powerful processors and SSD/NVMe disks, which ensures high speed and stability. This is especially important for projects that require fast loading and high performance. In addition, hostpro.com has excellent technical support that is always ready to help.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2024, 05:22:33 AM »
Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them. Love their Singapore VPS.
NetShop-isp.com.cy team still gives me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 05:51:07 AM »
I have been with NetShop-isp.com.cy for about 8 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service. I've ordered VPS.
Very stable servers work, amazing support. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2024, 05:36:21 PM »
Use a VPS from allwebhost.com.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2024, 12:29:19 PM »
I'm confident enough with NetShop isp to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing. They are always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2024, 05:17:20 PM »
Accounts from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2024, 08:48:08 AM »
Actually I called NetShop isp so that I understand their Cyprus VPS package. Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good. Top web hosting provider to deal with.

You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.