News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 3110 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: June 28, 2024, 08:01:52 PM »
Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, any ideas? 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 10:39:24 AM »
After contacting NetShop isp cPanel web hosting provider I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

The infrastructure spans across Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States with 15 Data Centers and global connectivity carriers.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

yousantape

• View Profile
    • https://www.fms-model.com
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024, 09:04:37 AM »
the price is very high, i don;t like it

https://www.flyfans-model.com

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2024, 07:42:03 PM »
Good hosting plans are available from planethoster.com and surfhosting.co (NEW25 for 25% off). They have always delivered a great service & Any queries were dealt with swiftly.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 06:40:53 AM »
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic subscription starts at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it provides cPanel and free SSL.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 01:44:04 PM »
Choosing a reliable hosting service is a key point for any online project. I can recommend hostpro.com, with which I have a positive experience. They offer high-quality shared hosting with high speed and stability. What is especially valuable is that their technical support is excellent, always ready to help and respond very quickly. If you're looking for a reliable hosting service, it might be worth checking out their offerings.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2024, 05:21:28 AM »
As I know pretty good hosting solutions in EU are offered by CentoServer.com experts.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2024, 06:01:16 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plan for shared hosting starts at $1/m. It includes service like 24/7 live customer support, free SSL, free website builder, free migration, flexible storage and bandwidth and more. For more information, please visit our website.