News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS should I buy?  (Read 6385 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Which VPS should I buy?
« on: June 28, 2024, 07:32:58 PM »
Which VPS (legionbox.com or allwebhost.com) should I buy?
Any ideas?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS should I buy?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 10:41:06 AM »
Been with Allwebhost.com for 7 months now. Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.
They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2024, 11:35:33 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Check out these reputed vps hosts:
1) GTHost.com
2) Neironvps.com
The price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2024, 06:51:36 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 05:50:13 AM »
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2024, 05:33:52 AM »
All I can say Hostnamaste openvz vps host offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2024, 03:58:07 PM »
If you haven't chosen a VPS hosting yet, I recommend considering options from hostpro.com. They use modern Intel and Ryzen processors, which ensures excellent server performance. They also have SSD/NVMe disks, which significantly improve the speed of work. What I really like is their technical support, which is available 24/7. This means that you can get expert help at any time. Check out their pricing plans and you might find the best option for your needs.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2024, 07:00:26 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2024, 05:39:08 PM »
Decent VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.