News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Hosting for mass video upload  (Read 3047 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Hosting for mass video upload
« on: June 07, 2024, 10:52:45 AM »
Looking For Web Hosting with good upload (about 1 Gbps) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 11.
Does OBhost.net web host support this software on the server? Do you think their solutions will work fine for me: OpenVZ VPS - Business VPS (Best value-for-money Servers) - $23.13/mo instead of $33.04/mo?
what can you recommend me to do, guys?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for mass video upload
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 08:29:05 AM »
I know OBhost.net provides an outstanding and prompt help.
Bottom line:
- Excellent stability for a site once it's up
- Excellent customer service
- Reasonably priced
- Offers templates
The service is cheap with lots of great features. Very good web hosting.
Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2024, 11:47:02 AM »
To become more web host-oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Have been using Datapacket.net server hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
The features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, plenty of tools, no problems at all.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 10:04:35 AM »
With Hostnamaste.com cheap openvz vps for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting providers on the web!
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2024, 05:44:09 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2024, 11:41:55 AM »
For the best hosting needs at affordable prices, choose WebHostingWorld with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. You can get many benefits through it, with the cost of hosting starting only at $1/month, which saves lots of money. You can get benefits from free SSL for life, unlimited bandwidth, free website setup, free website migration, free website builder, email accounts, cPanel, and databases with 24/7 customer support. So if you want to explore more please visit the website for more details.