News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?  (Read 714 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?
« on: May 16, 2024, 08:11:36 AM »
Greetings to all,
Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy or Hostnamaste.com vps solutions? What host would you rather choose from these two? Why?

Thanks

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 09:12:30 AM »
All questions were answered and not just some of them. NetShop Isp can be trusted. Try their vps hosting solutions.
Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 10:31:36 AM »
I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive. Happy using Hostnamaste.com openvz vps. SolusVM Easy-to-Use VPS Control Panel.
You can use this package: OpenVZ-4096 at $19.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 4GB, 100GB Storage, 4TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2024, 08:45:33 AM »
It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with NetShop-isp.com.cy Cyprus VPS.

KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and dedicated resources on each VPS.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 07:42:58 AM »
I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend Hostnamaste.com for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service.
Industry Leading Performance & Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime. Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia. The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2024, 11:53:01 AM »
bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.