News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which plan is better to sign up with?  (Read 1008 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Which plan is better to sign up with?
« on: May 14, 2024, 07:01:47 PM »
Which plan (rockhoster.com or swisslayer.com) is better to sign up with?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Which plan is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 10:36:39 AM »
Like Rockhoster.com Windows VPS. They offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one.
The most servers have 100% uptime, they guarantee a standard 99% uptime on all their services. Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 04:29:06 PM »
I'd advise you to use services from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Usually the price you see is rarely the price you get in the web hosting world. While this holds true for these hosts when the dust settles you are still coming out on top. They are reliable and well priced.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 09:17:31 AM »
I suggest you to go with Hostbillo Hosting Soluions, as it provides the best web hosting services. It offer you high performance, security, customer support and many benefits. One of the main reason to choose Hostbillo is its affordability, it is the one of the affordable hosting solutions and now it becomes more affordable with its summe sale. It host summer sale in its summer season where you get all of its hosting at flat 50% off. So don't wait take benefits from Hostbillo summer sale and book yourself a good web hosting at half rate.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 12:22:13 PM »
Based on the advice of my web designer I switched to Rockhoster.com web host. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own folly. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. The first host provider I have stayed for longer than 6 months and still glad I found them.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2024, 12:40:08 PM »
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. Neironvps.com is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites.
I must say they provide really good customer support service. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Features are cool.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Niko0508

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2024, 06:59:54 AM »