News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a right account for hosting a blog ...  (Read 1861 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Choosing a right account for hosting a blog ...
« on: May 14, 2024, 01:42:34 PM »
Accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right account for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 10:47:06 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

Try Neironvps.com servers. Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 07:14:53 AM »
MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 12:15:38 PM »
It happened so that I have been with Kvchosting.net for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
Try this one: SSD P2 VPS - RAM 12 GB, Disk 150 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10  TB bandwidth - Pricing $89.99, click this vps hosting link.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 11:11:52 AM »
For hosting a blog, I'd suggest looking into Hostbillo Linux Shared Hosting. It's affordable and easy to set up, perfect for bloggers. The performance is solid, so your blog will load quickly, which is important for keeping readers happy. Their support team is friendly and responsive, which is a big help if you run into any issues. Plus, the plans offer enough resources for a growing blog. Also currently summer sale is live on its website where you get its all hosting including Linux Shared hosting at a flat 50% off. don't miss this opportunity to save money and get the best hosting at half price.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2024, 12:58:45 PM »
I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. Hostingsource.com servers are fast and responsive. The price for web hosting packages is very cheap.
Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. Easily manage all aspects of your website and security. Advanced tools include Detailed Website Statistics and Logs.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2024, 08:44:35 AM »
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Well-balanced servers are offered by Centoserver.com and Zakservers.com web hosts.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.