News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 729 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: March 26, 2024, 03:09:10 PM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and allwebhost.com, which way is better to go and why?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 07:59:17 AM »
Well, I've been dealing with Regvps.com Los Angeles vps for a long time. The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.
The team uses ultra-modern jail technologies and unique XEN-based virtualization in creating and managing the remote servers.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 07:57:33 AM »
As you may know, the trust comes out of comparison, so can recommend
1) ZipServers.com
2) Hostingsource.com
3) Siteground.com
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 05:37:44 PM »
OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 07:34:14 PM »
Stable servers can be got from hostround.com.
I have witnessed at first hand a quality of infrastructure and customer support at them  that at the very least matches the very best of what I've seen elsewhere and exceeds what many others are offering.