News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server hosting provider ... need the best one ...  (Read 602 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Server hosting provider ... need the best one ...
« on: February 26, 2024, 06:08:21 PM »
I need the best server provider and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com, so which way is better to follow and why?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Server hosting provider ... need the best one ...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 07:17:07 AM »
I highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados, not only that their server is reliable but also they have awesome features. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 05:15:24 PM »
These hosting providers: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com are the best to have a deal with.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 06:23:43 AM »
Servers are stable. I am fully satisfied using ServerUnion.com dedicated hosting service in Europe and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 06:29:08 PM »
Impressed with servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 04:52:30 PM »
I need the best server provider and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com, so which way is better to follow and why?

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 04:48:34 PM »
Plans from hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com are full-featured and low cost.
I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 07:18:48 AM »
Any time you need help they are there for you. Hostingsource.com is the place to host your web sites - I am happy!
Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. Get your own professional domain name FREE with all web hosting plans.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2024, 08:04:16 AM »
I'm very satisfied ZipServers.com - Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Try their low-cost dedicated hosting.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting provider should strive for.