News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com  (Read 14992 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com
« on: January 15, 2024, 05:38:22 PM »
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 11:19:34 AM »
Very happy with Regvps.com private vps and would not hesitate to recommend them.
As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 08:18:45 AM »
Well, profvds.com vps host is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 07:29:25 AM »
Give vote for Rockhoster.com kvm vps solutions.
Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 04:03:43 PM »
Right VPS accounts are available from legionbox.com and inet.ws.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.