News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which server is better to sign up with?  (Read 10344 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Which server is better to sign up with?
« on: December 14, 2023, 05:31:31 PM »
Which server (owned-networks.net or coinshosting.com) is better to sign up with?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 10:54:34 AM »
Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal). Like CoinsHosting.com Switzerland dedicated servers.
Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 03:23:21 PM »
Servers from allwebhost.com and black.host are worth trying.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Cardamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 07:32:27 AM »
You would get more privileges with a VPS than a shared plan. With a VPS you get root access to the servers, which enables you to install applications of your choice.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 05:23:22 PM »
Have a look at servers from allwebhost.com and black.host.
Their Core Mission is to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet every possible requirements that you may have!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 08:19:42 AM »
Check out serverunion.com dedicated servers. 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 08:52:03 AM »
Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Try to compare Zipservers.com and also Regvps.com dedicated hosting solutions. Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.
I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.