News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 5261 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: December 07, 2023, 05:05:46 PM »
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow and why?

m2host

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 11:42:43 AM »
One popular company that offers web hosting is M2Host. Our site hosting is dependable and reasonably priced. Our web hosting packages come with features like cPanel, SSL, choice of operating system, and round-the-clock customer assistance. Go to our website for further details.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 09:26:11 AM »
This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Really glad to deal with Hostingsource.com web host.
Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Cardamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 07:31:48 AM »
Keep in mind that slow loading pages and downtime are a surefire way to lose your visitors.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 07:13:10 AM »
Several friends have moved their business sites to hostingsource.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff was always willing to help work through an issue - good support service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."