News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: coinshosting.com vs planethoster.com  (Read 4931 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
coinshosting.com vs planethoster.com
« on: November 28, 2023, 03:15:50 PM »
I need a stable server and there are two hosts in my mind which are attractive for me - coinshosting.com and planethoster.com, so what's your advice?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: coinshosting.com vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 08:29:15 AM »
I must say that coinshosting.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. I have no complaints with their Netherlands dedicated servers.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 07:24:11 AM »
i'd to thank coinshosting.com team for providing me with good services. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 05:44:39 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and allwebhost.com (50% first month discount) are well-balanced and cheap.
 My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 10:31:29 AM »
Happy with Serverunion.com dedicated hosting. 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime! No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast.