News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right shared hosting provider ...  (Read 11499 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Right shared hosting provider ...
« on: November 16, 2023, 06:45:57 PM »
Shared accounts from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Right shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 07:22:16 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
I can express the point that rockhoster.com web hosting is truly amazing. The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 11:59:18 AM »
M2Host offers reliable shared hosting. Our web hosting plan includes services like Softaculous Script Installer, DDoS Protection, Disaster recovery backups, 24/7 customer support and much more for just $1 per month. For additional information, kindly visit our website.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 06:48:04 AM »
As I know Allwebhost.com is reliable and professional web host with affordable hosting solutions.
VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 08:32:11 AM »
Attention webmasters and website owners! Save big with bodHOST's Black Friday sale - 40% off web hosting with coupon code BLKFWH40. With reliable hosting, 24/7 support, and uptime guarantees, bodHOST is the ideal choice for anyone looking to host their site. Don't wait to take advantage of this amazing discount - sign up for bodHOST web hosting today!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2023, 06:37:34 AM »
Why not give Hostnamaste.com web host a try?
They use Plesk control panel. The uptime is great no outgoing whatsoever. The databases and CMS work great.
The tech support is qualified and always willing to help.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 09:36:25 AM »
I can recommend hosting from hostpro.com, which I discovered last year in the summer.
Hostpro.com is impressive in terms of reliability and speed, and I have always received high quality technical support. Their services have helped me to keep my website running smoothly. If you are looking for reliable and efficient hosting, hostpro.com can be a great choice.
Regarding the comparison between rockhoster.com and planethoster.com, I would recommend that you carefully study their plans and the cost of them. However, given my positive experience with hostpro.com, I'm sure you'll also be able to find reliable support for your projects with them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 07:35:38 AM »
Well, digitalserver.com.mx lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2023, 08:12:44 AM »
I paid via paypal and Rockhoster.com activated my web hosting account within 20 minutes. Sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch. Their team of professionals was also helpful with setup. Can also add they reply to my messages within a few minutes and helping me get up and running.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 08:40:40 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.