News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Reliable hosting provider ...  (Read 7905 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Reliable hosting provider ...
« on: August 28, 2023, 05:32:52 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - owned-networks.net or hostingsource.com?
What would you do being in my place?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Reliable hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 08:08:53 AM »
I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Try Serverunion.com servers. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 09:44:10 AM »
I have good a solution from
https://libertyvps.net
I can't be happier.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 09:51:40 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I found GTHost.com instant servers and everything has been great.
So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, this host is the way to go.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 12:11:09 PM »
The greatest web hosting service is provided by M2Host. Our services are dependable as well as reasonably priced. The cost of our most fundamental plan for dedicated hosting is $59 per month. Services such as Enterprise Hardware, a 100% Uptime Guarantee, an industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), Unmetered Bandwidth, and more are included in this package. Visit our website at your earliest convenience for further details.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2023, 07:08:41 AM »

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 08:40:50 AM »
I've had nothing but success when working with Owned-networks.net hosting provider. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 08:11:33 AM »
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting user.
My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully.