News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Wordpress blog to host ...  (Read 3096 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Wordpress blog to host ...
« on: August 23, 2023, 05:48:30 PM »
Comparing plans from qhoster.com and scalahosting.com, which way is better to follow and why? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress blog to host ...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 06:27:04 AM »
You can rely on QHoster.com cPanel web hosting, your sites will be in good hands. The SSH access is a very nice added bonus and allows you to use your hosting as a place to run perl and ruby scripts. The support team is very good. They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 08:03:33 AM »
IMHO, Web Host Pro will serve your demands. This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses. They are always there to help me! 99.99% Uptime is correct.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 08:41:25 AM »
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me.
I like scalahosting.com website hosting (from $2.95/mo) services and can highly recommend to others. Thanks.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 08:04:30 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com wordpress hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online. I need to say that they have responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight.